As part of National Apprenticeship Week (14-18 March), Warwickshire College Group is hosting a free breakfast event for local businesses to find out all they need to know about apprentices and apprenticeships.
Warwickshire College Group is one of the region’s largest training providers, with 2000 apprentices training with the group every year, and has recently been shortlisted in the prestigious TES FE Awards in the Apprenticeship Programme of the Year category.
The event, at Royal Leamington Spa College on Tuesday 15 March at 8am, is for any business or organisation who has ever considered taking on an apprentice, or businesses who just want to know more about what the latest changes in apprenticeships will mean for them.
The briefing will give companies the information they need about apprenticeships::
- Learn more about apprenticeship provision, including Trailblazer and degree apprenticeships
- Case studies showing how apprentices have spurred growth for employers
- Hear the latest updates on the apprenticeship levy and the Digital Apprenticeship Service
- Network with other employers and organisations
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast and refreshments
Additionally, the college group’s specialist team will be on hand to talk employers through the process and benefits of hiring an apprentice, as well as the grants and funding available.
To book a place at the free breakfast briefing go to www.warwickshire.ac.uk/naw2016.
Warwickshire College Group offers a range of apprenticeships in a wide variety of industries. For more information, go to www.warwickshire.ac.uk/apprenticeships or call 0300 456 0046.