Prospective students have the chance to discover their future at a series of open events at WCG’s colleges across Warwickshire.
The open events are for prospective students of all ages, at all study levels, from school leavers looking for a full-time course or apprenticeship, to learners interested in part-time and higher education courses.
Book a place online at www.warwickshire.ac.uk/openevents – or just drop in during the times listed below:
- Saturday 5 November 10am-1pm – Moreton Morrell College: agriculture, animal welfare and veterinary nursing, arboriculture, blacksmithing, construction, countryside, equine and farriery, floristry, supported learning, sport and public services
- Tuesday 8 November 5.30-8pm – Warwick Trident College: engineering and motor vehicle
- Wednesday 9 November 5.30-8pm – Rugby College: A-levels, art and design, business, events and enterprise, childhood studies, computing, construction, engineering, hair and beauty, health and social care, motor vehicle, performing arts, public services, sport, supported learning, travel, tourism and hospitality
- Thursday 10 November 5.30-8pm – Royal Leamington Spa College: A-levels, art and design, business, events and enterprise, childhood studies, computing, construction, hair and beauty, health and social care, music, production arts, supported learning, travel, tourism and hospitality
With hundreds of subjects, study options and apprenticeships available, WCG offers one of the broadest ranges of opportunities in the area and the open events give prospective students the chance to get the information they need to decide which course or apprenticeship is right for them.
Visitors can talk to current students and tutors, view facilities and find out more about college life. The college’s friendly, impartial student advisers – trained to the highest Matrix quality standard – can also offer confidential advice on careers and opportunities available.
WCG is also holding open events at its Worcestershire colleges on the following dates:
- Pershore College – Saturday 12 October, 10am-1pm
- Malvern Hills College – Wednesday 16 November 5.30-7.30pm
- Evesham College – Thursday 17 November 5.30-8pm
For more information call 0300 456 0049 or go to www.warwickshire.ac.uk/openevents.