WCG’s colleges across Warwickshire and Worcestershire are opening their doors to prospective students at a series of open events over the next few weeks.
The open events – at Moreton Morrell, Rugby, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick Trident, Pershore, Malvern Hills and Evesham Colleges – are for students of all ages, at all study levels, whether they are leaving school or looking for an apprenticeship, part-time or higher education course.
With hundreds of subjects, study options and apprenticeships available, WCG offers one of the broadest ranges of opportunities in the area and the open events give prospective students the chance to get the information they need to decide which course or apprenticeship is right for them.
Visitors can talk to current students and tutors, view facilities and find out more about college life. The college’s friendly, impartial student advisers can also offer confidential advice on careers and opportunities available as well as funding and transport.
Book a place online at www.warwickshire.ac.uk/openevents to avoid the queues, or just drop in during the times listed below:
- Moreton Morrell College – Saturday 21 January, 10am-1pm
- Rugby College – Tuesday 24 January, 5.30-8pm
- Royal Leamington Spa College – Wednesday 25 January, 5.30-8pm
- Warwick Trident College – Thursday 26 January, 5.30-8pm
- Pershore College – Saturday 28 January, 10am-1pm
- Malvern Hills College – Wednesday 1 February, 5.30-7.30pm
- Evesham College – Thursday 2 February, 5.30-8pm
For more information about courses available at each college, and to book your place, go to www.warwickshire.ac.uk/openevents.