Students from North Shropshire College’s Independent Living Skills (ILS) Department and Hair and Beauty Department, took part in raising money for ‘Wear it Pink’ last week. Wear it Pink raises around £2 million for the UK’s largest breast cancer charity, Breast Cancer Now. The event at NSC’s Walford Campus raised money for the charity by selling cakes made by ILS students, and Level 3 Beauty students providing treatments to staff and students for a small donation.
- Hockey with Heart
- Historic Warwick hosts first ever graduation ceremonies
- APPRENTICES’ TOWER BRIDGE ON SHOW IN LIVERPOOL
- College hairdressing lecturer shortlisted as a finalist in prestigious industry awards
- Students scoop award for lifesaving skills
- College has New Plumbing Facilities in the Pipeline
- Jobs Fair Cares to Make a Difference
- NSC Raises Money for Wear it Pink
- Wendy overcomes barriers to achieve her degree-level dreams
- Nursing Conference Gives Students Insight in to Profession
- HoW College’s High Flyers Visit Birmingham Airport
- BUDDING REPORTERS SEE NAMES IN PRINT
- Silver Service Training on the Menu for Hospitality Students
- Sister Act Success!
- HoW College Higher Education does the job for graduate Clair Allen!
- Follow on WordPress.com